3 weeks in New Caledonia to participate to a field mission on “Matthew Hunter Walpole Islands”. Biodiversity monitoring, invasive mammal eradication feasibility.
seasonal field work in surburban areas of Paris South to monitor predator populations (cats and foxes), their diet and their main prey abundances. Field data serve as inputs for community (prey-predators) dynamics models.
- one week in Zembra, island of Tunisia, as expert in invasive mammals to help small Island Mediterranean Initiative team.
- two weeks in New Caledonia, visit in P. Palmas study sites for her PhD
- many field work sessions on La Palma (Canary Islands) for feral cat project: predatory and seed dispersal impacts on island ecosystems.
- 2 weeks on Surprise Island, New Caledonia, Pacific Ocean, participation to the ALIENS program
- 1 month in French Polynesia, Pacific Ocean, participation to the BirdLife International program
- 3 weeks on Surprise Island, New Caledonia, Pacific Ocean, participation to the ALIENS program
- one month on Glorieuse Archipelago, Indian Ocean, participation to the research on the conservation and restoration of French Tropical Islands
- 2 weeks on La Réunion island, Indian Ocean, participation to the research on Barau Petrel Conservation Plan
- many field work on Hyeres archipelago, participation to the research on the shearwater conservation